Anoka Ductless Mini Split AC Repair & Installation Services
Ductless mini splits are a great alternative to central ac units. Thinking of switching? Count on Superior Heating, Air Conditioning & Electrical, Inc. to assist you. For immediate services, call (763) 422-1721. Click here to access our online discounts and specials.
While Minnesota is known for bitterly cold winters, the summers are also known to reach sweltering temperatures. With a ductless mini AC split, your home can be kept in total comfort no matter what mother nature brings your way. If you'd like a new system installed, call Superior Heating, Air Conditioning & Electrical, Inc. today; we'd love the chance to serve you. We pride ourselves in providing customers with stellar services at reasonable rates. We promise to deliver fast and precise services guaranteed to last long term.
Click here to read what other Anoka residents have to say about our services.
What are the benefits of ductless mini AC splits?
- Energy savings. With central AC, your whole home must be cooled at the same time. With a ductless mini ac split, you're only cooling the room you need.
- Quiet operation. Window AC units are known for being incredibly loud. A ductless unit, on the other hand, is whisper quiet.
- Cools multiple rooms. Thanks to the compact nature of a ductless mini split, multiple rooms can be cooled with the same condenser without installing duct work.
- Safety. Poorly installed window and wall AC units can invite would be intruders into your home. Ductless mini splits only require a small 3 inch hole for the condenser.
How much can you save with this unit?
Since a ductless mini split can represent a significant investment, it makes sense that many homeowners ask us how much they can expect to save once one in installed. However, this is a difficult question to answer without inspecting your current cooling system.
Remember, if your home has leaking ductwork, you may be losing over 30% efficiency; a ductless mini split could eliminate all of that. Call us today and we'd be happy to give a more approximate estimate.
What are common problems with ductless mini AC splits?
Some of the more typical issues you may encounter with ductless mini AC splits include:
- Short cycling. Many homeowners fail to get the right sized system for their space; the result can be short cycling, and your home won't be properly cooled. At Superior Heating, Air Conditioning & Electrical, Inc., we'll be happy to help you pick the right size.
- Freezing. Just like with any AC unit, a ductless mini AC split can freeze, preventing the unit from cooling your home. If you ever find ice your unit, please give us a call right away so we can remedy the problem.
- Poor installation. One of the most common complaints about ductless mini AC splits stem from poor installation. Just like any air conditioning system, a ductless mini split needs to be installed by someone with experience such as one of our team members.
What are easy ways you can maintain your unit for maximum efficiency?
There are various approaches homeowners can take to maximize their unit’s efficiency. Those to consider include:
- Don't paint it. Many customers ask us if they can paint their ductless mini AC split. We highly recommend against this practice as it would void the warranty.
- Clean the filter. Just like any AC unit, a ductless mini AC split has a filter that needs to be regularly cleaned. If you feel uncomfortable performing this task, we'll be happy to do it for you.
- Regular maintenance. On a regular basis, the coils in a ductless mini split need to be cleaned. However, this is a task best left up to the expert members of our team.
Interested in investing in a ductless mini AC split and have more questions? We can help! Call (763) 422-1721 today.