Brooklyn Park Heating Repair, Installation & Replacement Services
Suffering from a lost of heat in your home? Schedule an inspection with the experts from Superior Heating, Air Conditioning & Electrical, Inc. by calling (763) 422-1721 today. Click here to access our online discounts and specials.
Your heating system is crucial to your comfort during the wintertime. Because your furnace is so important, you want to make sure that everything is running well before the weather becomes colder. At Superior Heating, Air Conditioning & Electrical, Inc., our dedicated professionals are able to service all of your Brooklyn Park heating repair, installation, and replacement needs. Rely on our experienced team to resolve your heating trouble in a timely and efficient manner; we promise to leave you 100% satisfied.
Read what other customers are saying about us in our reviews.
How long do furnaces last?
One of the most unfortunate problems that many individuals face is a furnace that completely breaks down during the winter months. While in some cases the breakage is due to broken components, many times the reason behind the breakdown is that the unit is too old and needs replacement.
Furnaces are meant to typically last anywhere from 15-20 years. As furnaces get older, the components wear down and the furnace loses its ability to work properly. In addition, older furnaces use a great deal more energy than newer models. The increased energy use puts more strain on the furnace and increases your monthly heating bill.
Why is proper maintenance important?
Over time, your furnace's components wear down. For this reason, it is important that timely maintenance is performed on your unit. When a professional performs timely maintenance, there are four main benefits.
- Problems with your unit are caught early. This prevents your unit from breaking down further and becoming more difficult to fix.
- Efficiency. When your unit has a problem, it requires more energy to operate properly. Therefore, getting the problem fixed quickly can save you money and increase your unit's efficiency.
- Your unit's lifespan increases. Taking care of your unit fixes minor issues and ensures that your unit lasts a long time.
- Maintain clean indoor air quality. Filters need to be regularly cleaned and the coils should be dusted off. Minor maintenance can keep your unit operating well and ensure clean air quality in your home.
Does your furnace need repairs or replacement?
There is a big difference between replacing and repairing your furnace. Signs that you need to repair your furnace include:
- Inconsistent airflow throughout the home.
- Uneven temperature.
- Odd noises from your furnace .
- A furnace that randomly turns on and off.
On the other hand, you can recognize that your furnace needs replacement when the small repairs stop working. If your furnace constantly breaks down, is older than 10-15 years old, or wastes a great deal of energy, then you might want to consider replacement.
Completing diagnostics on a carrier AC
Bryant furnace and ac install
Install secondary heat exchanger on carrier furnace
At Superior Heating, Air Conditioning & Electrical, Inc., we are able to handle all of your home heating needs. To contact us, call (763) 422-1721.